Sunday, March 23, 2008

My First Easter


First we went to visit Grammie and Pop Pop. Grammie loves to play with me. She has all kinds of different toys to play with.


Here I am relaxing with Pop Pop and watching some old TV shows.


Daddy took me outside to see the chickens. They are cool, but I like to watch Bear run around.


Then is was off to Grandma and Grandpa's house where I got to open more Easter presents.


After dinner I got to take my pants off because I made a big mess. Clothes are over rated anyway. I'd much rather have access to all my appendage's.


I absolutely love balloons and Aunt Meredith and Uncle Nick brought me a nice big Peep balloon for Easter.


As it got closer to my beadtime I start to get a little fussy – who doesn't. It took some persuading, but Uncle Nick let me barrow one of his boppy's that he had when he was little. Blankies are so soothing.

1 comment:

Silly Lily said...

Happy First Easter, Wyatt!