The Traband Tribe

The Adventures of Wyatt and Annabelle

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pool Time!


Come on Mommy! I'm ready and Daddy is finished setting up the pool outside!


Daddy taught me how to use the hoes. I bet he thinks I don't remember.


All right – I'm ready for the pool.


Oooh this is cilly, but feels good.


I could get used to this.


These pool toys are pretty fun too.

Posted by Wyatt & Annabelle at 12:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Friends

  • Cousin Kelly
  • Lily's Pad

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • Parade Day!
      • Playing with Cleo
      • Pool Time!
      • Getting Around
      • Mommy's B-day party!
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  November (22)

About Us

View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.