Monday, December 29, 2008

Trip to Granny's

Right after Christmas we drove up to visit with my Granny. I got to meet some of my second cousins and I got to spend some time with Granny! We also went to the National Toy Museum - it was so much fun! We weren't there too long and I know there was more to see - I can't wait to go back one day.

They had huge fish tanks with lots of colorful fish.


There was a whole area all about Sesame Street. I am showing Aunt Meredith some of the character's.


Here is where Mr. Noodle visits with Elmo.


They had a great big helicopter that I got to pretend to fly.


Much to Mommy's dismay I loved to smush my face in the widow and look down at Daddy and Uncle Nick.


There was also an area all about Curious George - another of my favorite shows. It was a really fun day and I was really tired for my nap when we got back to Granny's.

No comments: