Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wonderland

Since Daddy and Mommy had off work this week we decided to join Lily, Aunt Kristin and Grammie for a day in Wonderland.


Here daddy and I are in our sun glasses getting ready to go in the park.


This was the first ride we went on. Daddy came with me to make sure I stayed on my horse. Lily and I fed some ducks after this. There were some baby ducks running around too. They were really cute.


Here I am on a pony ride. This was really great - I love horses!


Here Mommy and I are riding the big monster trucks.


Time for Lunch! Mmmm...pizza! After lunch Daddy and I went on the turtle tilt-a-whirl. This was my favorite ride. Mommy didn't get a good picture of this - the ride went to fast!


Lily and I rode the space rockets together. It was a really fun day!

No comments: