The Traband Tribe

The Adventures of Wyatt and Annabelle

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blizzard #1


There was so much snow I couldn't really get around that well…


So Daddy made me a cool snow fort that I could play in.


I tried to help Daddy shovel, but the shovel I was using was a little heavy.


When we came inside, Daddy made me a snow slusshie.


Mmmmm…
Posted by Wyatt & Annabelle at 1:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Friends

  • Cousin Kelly
  • Lily's Pad

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • Blizzard #2
      • Blizzard #1
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  November (22)

About Us

View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.