
We get to go the the park! The slide is my favorite.

I had to fix up my cycle for the nice whether.

Daddy is relaxing with Annabelle and I after we mowed the lawn.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and they had a sprinkler for me to play with.

Once I got used to the water I tried to spray Daddy and Grandpa.

Then I sprayed myself - it was cold!

We went to visit Grammie and Pop Pop and I played with Lily and the baby chicks. They are so much fun! They are always peeping for their Mommy.

We played in Grammie and Pop Pop's pool and then chased Grammie around the yard for a while.

Grammie took Lily and I for a wagon ride around the yard. We pretended it was a bus.

We made a stop at the sand box.

Mommy got the pool out in our yard. I like to splash and jump in!

Annabelle wasn't sure about the pool and my spashing at first.

She got used to my splashing after a while and started to have fun. Annabelle thinks Mommy is so funny.

I needed a break so I relaxed with Annabelle for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment